The Dacast analytics feature will help you to understand your viewers’ engagement by showing you how much data consumption there was by time, as well as plays and viewers by time.
How to Read the Graphs
The first step to reading the graphs on the Dacast analytics platform is to choose the time period you’d like to examine from the following options on the following toolbar.
Consumption by Time: Pull reports of the data consumption of your content per time. You can hover over the graph to show detailed time and GB consumption.
You can also choose a table view like the example below. Simply click on the “Show Table” icon in the top right-hand corner.
Plays and Viewers by Time: Get the number of plays and viewers who watched your video per time and date.
Any questions or need help/access to this feature? Please contact us.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 30 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Explore Real-Time Analytics on Dacast
- How to Link Google Analytics to Your Dacast Account
- How to Access and Read Your Analytics Revenue from Dacast
- New Advanced Video Analytics VOD and Live Streaming
- How Long Does it Take for the Dacast Analytics Dashboard to Populate?
- Dacast Revenue Analytics: How to Read the Graphs
- Dacast Analytics: How to Read the Graphs
- Dacast’s Analytics Dashboard: How to read the graphs