Check first if your VOD file is compatible.
Click the pencil icon on the right of the VOD you just uploaded in our platform and click on the ‘Renditions’ tab. On the right, you’ll find the different resolutions that your video has been encoded in. On the left, you’ll see checkboxes where you can add more resolutions. Check the boxes to encode any additional resolutions you’d like, then click the ‘Encode’ button in the center.
If you click ‘Videos’ on the left sidebar and the ‘Status’ next to the video does not show ‘Processing,’ your file is ready.
For anything else related to your Video On Demand account with Dacast, please read our tutorial on Navigating the Dacast VOD Solution: A Walkthrough
Any questions or you want to access this feature? Please contact us.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 30 days? Sign up today to get started.
- What Does VOD Stand For?
- Top 5 VOD Platforms for Online Video Hosting: A Comparison
- AVOD: Definitive Guide to Ad-Based Video on Demand
- SVOD: Everything You Need to Know About Subscription Video On Demand
- Pay-Per-View Streaming: The Basics of TVOD
- VOD Streaming: The Premier Content Delivery Strategy
- How to Build Your Video On Demand Platform
- Building Your Video On Demand Platform
- How to Organize Dacast VOD Content in the New Back Office