If you would prefer to pay month-to-month instead, this is easy to do (the Developer and Event plans are not offered month-to-month). Click the ‘Upgrade’ button at the top right corner of the page.
Click the blue button below the Monthly Plan (the Scale plan) you want to buy. Next select MONTHLY in the top BILLING drop-down menu under the ‘Scale’ plan:
Then, after clicking NEXT on your screen, you will be ready to buy at the month-to-month rate.
Any questions on our pricing plans or do you want to learn more about Dacast? Please contact us.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 30 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Dacast Pricing: How Much Does it Cost to Use the Video Platform?
- Live Streaming Pricing: The Cost of Broadcasting Live Events
- Are Dacast Annual Live Streaming Pricing Plans Prepaid?
- What Happens When You Run Out of Video Bandwidth?
- Why Can’t I Create Another Channel After Purchasing Bandwidth?
- How Do I See My Remaining Bandwidth?
- How Much Does it Cost to Use Dacast
- Are There any Limitations on the Free Trial Accounts?
- Can I Remove the Dacast Logo on a Free Trial Account?
- How Do I Upgrade from a Free Trial to a Normal Account?
- What Do I Do if I Don’t Want to Keep My Free Dacast Account?
- Can I Stream Ad-Free with Dacast?