If you see a green flash on your iPhone and other iOS devices, this probably means you are broadcasting with an h.264 profile setting that is not supported by your device.
It could also mean that your encoder profile setting is not compatible. To fix this issue, make sure that your encoder’s h.264 profile is set to Baseline.
There is not one single solution for this since the process for changing this setting is different for each encoder.
- Live Video Streaming with the Larix Broadcaster Mobile App
- Live Streaming Apps for iPhone with RTMP iOS Ingest
- Can I Live Broadcast Over Dacast with My Smartphone?
- How do I Stream Using NanoStream?
- Intro to Live Streaming: A Walkthrough
- How to Build a Live Streaming App with the Dacast OVP