All our plans are billed annually, but we also propose live streaming pricing on a monthly basis for the Scale plan.
When you sign up for a Scale plan with Dacast, you are charged for three months of service upfront on a month-to-month basis. You are given the 2000 GBs of bandwidth monthly at that point, giving you a total of 6000 GB rationed out in 2000 GB chunks that are given on the monthly anniversary of when you purchased.
On the anniversary of your fourth month of service, you are automatically charged, over a credit card or PayPal, depending on how you purchased at the monthly rate unless you have canceled your account before that date.
If you want to get started with Dacast, feel free to get in touch with us via chat, phone, or email. We can help if you have any questions or need an estimate.
Please check out the Dacast Pricing page for more information on our plans.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 30 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Are There Any Limitations on the Dacast Free Trial?
- How to Configure Dacast Payment Settings in the New Video Platform
- Can I Remove the Dacast Logo from My Streams on a Free Trial Account?
- How Do I Upgrade from a Dacast Free Trial Account to a Paid Account?
- How Do I Cancel My Dacast Account?
- Does Dacast Support Ad-Free Streaming?