To request a payout from earnings made through the Dacast paywall, click the “Withdrawals” tab after logging into your account.
The page requires that you enter an amount and select a payment method. These methods include:
- PayPal funds transfer
- Money transfer to your US bank account
- International money transfer to your bank account
Each payment method has a different minimum requirement, also listed on this page.
If you are looking for how to set up your payment settings in the new BackOffice, please explore the dedicated tutorial.
If you want to check your received payments in the new Back Office, review our “payment status” tutorial.
Please note that payment requests are in USD only.
Types of Monetization Available with Dacast
There are three methods of monetization offered by Dacast: SVOD, TVOD, and AVOD.
SVOD is a subscription-based method that allows viewers to have unlimited access to a video library for as long as their subscription lasts. Subscriptions are typically weekly, monthly or quarterly.
TVOD is most commonly known as pay-per-view. As the name suggests, viewers pay for what they want to watch.
AVOD refers to ad-based monetization. You have the option to serve ads on your content. Ads are funded by your advertisers, so rather than paying out of pocket, your viewers pay for the content with a minute or so of their time.
- Video Monetization with Dacast: What You Need to Know
- How to Use Dacast’s New Paywall
- Video Monetization: How to Choose a Paywall Monetization Model
- Where can I check my payment transactions in the new Unified App?
- How do I set up payment settings with the new Unified App?